Supercharge your skincare regime with the pure natural power of cold pressed Dilo oil.
A rich bounty of nutrients and unique essential fatty acids to help regenerate skin cells and smooth fine lines. Unlock the true potential of your skin with Dilo.
Pure Cold Pressed Dilo Oil
DILO OIL (pronounced dee low) Known as 'the tree of a thousand virtues', the Sacred Dilo tree makes its home on white coral sands in the pristine Islands of Fiji - drawing its sustenance directly from the nutrient rich warm waters of the Pacific ocean.
- Calophyllic acids promote skin cell regeneration
- Natural anti-histamine will help reduce inflammation.
- Helps to smooth out fine lines
- Dry oil will not leave skin greasy
- Helps repair and minimise acne scars
- Use in between IPL treatments to shorten recovery time
- Use after an exfoliating peel to boost recovery and soothe skin
- Use for dehydrated skin or mature skin
- Excellent for dry skin
- Wet skin and apply cleanser to cotton pad or directly to face with fingertips using circular motions. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Apply Pure Fiji Balancing Toner to cotton pad and gently wipe face..
- Apply Dilo Oil directly to clean skin (or add a couple of drops to your serum or day creme).
- Apply Pure Fiji Hydrating Serum
- Apply Pure Fiji Day Crème
TIP: Use after exfoliating to nourish and protect skin