Rescue and help repair skin with this nurturing dilo and aloe vera balm. Upon application you’ll smell a light scent of relaxing lavender and cooling vanilla mint. It will instantly soothe, nourish and replenish irritated skin affected by; sunburn, dry skin, insect bites, rashes, post-shaving irritations, acne, eczema, inflammation, bruising, post microdermabrasion, post radiation and chemotherapy.
Cold pressed dilo oil, coconut oil, macadamia and sikeci oil. Passionflower extracts, fresh coconut milk, aloe vera, chamomile, lavender and mint
- Dilo oil will help repair and replenish skin.
- Gooey superhero aloe vera which contains; vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids promotes healing by increasing collagen production. Due to its cooling effect and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera is ideal for soothing sunburns making this the perfect after sun product.
- Just as lavender oil can soothe the mind it can also do wonders for calming not-so-fun skin flare-ups like eczema and psoriasis due to the anti-inflammatory properties contained therein. It can also be used as a natural alternative for healing skin often irritated or reddened from pesky bug bites, the sun, or bacteria.
- Mint provides a cooling effect and the strong anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient will quickly dismiss the itch from bug bites.
- If any plant can be considered a guardian of the skin, it’s the passionflower; rich with omega-6 essential fatty acid that soothes and protects skin.
- High in Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, C, and E which are key for keeping the skin looking youthful and firm.